Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Vampires, werewolves, and a deadline

Yep, that's what's on my mind these days. LOL I'm going to give a really quick update on the current status of my projects. 

The Dread Moon, Lilith Mercury, Werewolf Hunter, Book Three - This is finished! I've sent the final version (with almost 3,000 words of new content) to my writing partner and editor for one last go-over. (That's a word, right?) All that's left is to hear back if changes/corrections need to be made, and work on the cover art. I've found the perfect images, it's just a matter of getting a moment to create the artwork. I think it's going to be great. 

The Eternal Kiss - This is an erotic paranormal, short novella. Right now, I'm editing it once more myself, before sending it to my writing partner. Then, I've got to file copyright (Copyright on the Lilith Mercury books were filed years ago), and work on the artwork. Hopefully, this one will be out within the next month or so.

I've also been working to get Diary of an Incubus listed on every site possible and in every format. Unfortunately, I believe the server my computer uses to access the All Romance Ebooks and Smashwords sites has been knocked out by the storm. So, there will be a slight delay in listing Diary of an Incubus on these sites. Now that the Kindle Select (Amazon) agreement has ended, that book is going up everywhere. Doing this with my other titles has doubled my sales, just FYI for anyone who might find the info useful.

The re-release of Wicked City has been pushed back until 2013. Why? Because I've got a new idea, possibly for a trilogy. I put this story, Bound by Blood on hold six months ago because I simply had too many things going on to give it the proper attention. Now, it won't go away. I keep getting new ideas and just as soon as I can, I must work on it. 

Okay, that's the latest on me and my work. New stuff coming, older books re-vamped (LOL), and still more to come. 

To all my friends on the east coast, stay safe. As a native of Florida, I'm no stranger to storms. I feel your pain. 

No comments: