Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Guess what?

I've got two really cool things to share today. First, Red had been nominated for best romance novel! WOOHOO!

Wow. If someone hadn't just told me I wouldn't have even realized this. LOL Red, book one in the Lilith Mercury: Werewolf Hunter Series has been nominated on the Predators and Editors poll for best romance novel.

I am thrilled that someone enjoyed the book enough to nominate it. Your vote is appreciated, no matter who you vote for. But thanks in advance if you vote for me:) LOL

http://www.critters.org/predpoll/novelr.shtml

Second, Object of My Affection, Lilith Mercury Book 2 is now available in print.

Lilith was torn between her love for the Hunter she'd known since she was a child and the Werewolf, Marco, whom she found nearly impossible to resist.

You can purchase a print or electronic copy of Object of My Affection here: http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/objectofmyaffection.htm

1 comment:

Asylumgirl said...

Congrats on both counts!

Deidre