Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sleep At Last

Thank God Almighty. For the past two nights I have slept (as the expression goes) like a rock. Not only am I relieved to finally have rest, but I was running out of appropriate bedtime stories. Trust me, you do not want to fall asleep reading the Tell Tale Heart. My husband gets up in the middle of the night, something creaks, I jump up, thinking that some old man's eyeball is underneath the floor. LOL You get the point.

I've never figured it out, but from time to time I just get insomnia. So does my mom, always has. Anyway, I'm about to start for the day on my current work in progress. Though I've not yet decided on a name for the book, it involves a luscious master vampire that I am really enjoying getting to know. I find that it is easier to get into his head, even though I just created his character about a week ago, than some of the characters I've known for years. He just ... comes to me. But, that's a good thing:) I can't wait to finish the book, find it a home, and share it with my readers. You're going to love him too. His name is Viktor.

No comments: