Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Morning Musings

Nothing puts me in the mood to write more than a cool rainy day, which is exactly what we have here in Northwest Florida this morning. I know a lot of people get depressed when the sky is grey and overcast, but I love it. I love the rain and the sound it makes when it hits the tall pine trees outside my window. I love the puddles it makes on the ground. It's almost like an over pouring of natures emotions.

So, here I sit, coffee in hand and I'm about to start working on a new story. Actually, I started making notes a couple of days ago:) I can't wait to finish the scene I have in mind. I have no idea yet what to call this story. However, the hero keeps intruding on my thoughts. The story begins with these line, "The black-cloaked figure waited silently at the end of the path. And as he waited, his hunger grew."

I can see him now, the hood of his long cloak pulled up to cover his long dark hair. His silvery grey eyes glinting in the faint light of the moon. And the cool wind, blowing past my face, brining with it the scent of his cologne. Ahhhh. I love vampires.

Don't worry, there's a hot werewolf in this story too. I have no idea what I'm going to do to him yet, but I have plans for my vampire. *insert wicked laugh here.* LOL

No comments: