Thursday, October 25, 2007

Friday is going to be a busy day:)


First thing tomorrow, I'll be making my second appearance on the Channel 7 WJHG Morning News. I'll be on at 6:00 a.m. So, for all those in the northwest Florida area, tune in to hear more about my new book, Object of My Affection.


Next, I'll be chatting with Melissa Alvarez on The Reader's Round Table. If you'd like to call in to ask me some questions, the number is 347-215-8473. Or, you can tune in online at http://blogtalkradio.com/MelissaAlvarez. This will be 11:30-11:00 EST.


Then, tommorrow night, if you like your men Tall, Dark, and Furry, then join me along with Jorrie Spencer, Buffi Becraft-Woodall, Stormy Sommers, Sierra Dafoe, and Dani Harper for an evening of excerpts, contests and a HOWLING good time!


We'll be posting on two Yahoo groups simultaneously ---


eBookLove and Fallen Angel Chatters




Don’t forget to join one or both of these groups
in order to participate. You must be 18 or older.

Friday, October 26 from 6 pm to 11 pm Eastern time.

2 comments:

Sierra Dafoe said...

Tracey, I had a great time meeting you last night! That was a heck of a party.

-- Sierra

sierradafoe.com

Tracey H. Kitts said...

Thanks, Sierra:) It was nice to meet you too, and you're right about the party. Now, I wonder who's going to drag that werewolf out from under the sofa ...