Thursday, October 11, 2007

Drawing Inspiration


As some of you may know, I've recently completed a final read through of Book III before I submitted it to my publisher. In doing this, I came in contact once again with the character who most often haunts my dreams. You see, he is the same man who continues to appear in Lilith's dreams throughout the story. I didn't make him up entirely:) But the parts that I did ... my, my, what a work of ... fiction.

I decided a few days ago to do something I haven't done in a while, draw some inspiration. I saw a picture online, I don't remember where and thought to myself that my character would look good in that pose. So, if you recognize the pose, I'm not trying to seal anyone's idea or anything like that. I just took my character and put them in that situation. This was done purely for fun and my own entertainment. But since it turned out so well, I thought I would share.

I would tell you his name, but that would ruin the surprise:) For now, lets just call him my favorite vampire.

2 comments:

Loy said...

I like it ^^

The Psychic Photographer said...

very nice read and lovely sketch....