Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Can a vampire assassin find true love?

I've been so busy lately that I forgot to share the details of my newest release, Wicked City. This is another book whose contract I chose not to renew and instead publish the book on my own.

Since its previous publication, Wicked City has been expanded by more than 2,000 words. It has also been thoroughly re-edited. Plus, I'm very excited about the new cover art. I designed this one myself along with a few others. Readers and friends on my Facebook page voted for their favorite cover for Wicked City and here it is.



This story was inspired by so many things, I'm not sure how to sum it all up. If there is one character who has more of my "voice" than the others in this, it would have to be Synn. He has my sense of humor and definitely my fashion sense. LOL

Wicked City is a combination of gothic fantasy, horror, and romance.

Here is the blurb and purchase details.


Lavinia accepted what she is a long time ago. She isn't squeamish when it comes to blood or her sexuality. After all, both blood and sex are necessary to sustain a succubus. She is a well-trained assassin. Working for her fellow vampire and occasional lover comes naturally for her. When she is sent out to kill someone, they die. It’s that simple. But what if her target means more to her than he should?

Synn thought he knew what he was getting into when he encountered the succubus that first night, but he may still be in over his head. She was sent to kill him, and still he wants her. One man has never been enough for Lavinia, however, the wizard Synn thinks he’s man enough for the job.

Warning: This book contains graphic violence, graphic language, and graphic sex, including multiple partners.

This book was previously published elsewhere. It has since been revised and expanded. During its previous release, Wicked City was a best seller on Fictionwise.

To purchase a copy of Wicked City, click HERE.

Wicked City is also available at All Romance Ebooks

Here what a few reviewers have said. 

Regina, Coffee Time Romance
Whew! Wicked City is one very hot and sexy read! Ms. Kitts starts off with a bang and keeps going until you read the very last page. I loved it!

Reader Review from Barnes & Noble
I enjoyed everything about this story, from the relationships of the characters, to the awesome world of Wicked City. If you like Underworld, or erotic paranormal stories, or just a good romance, you will enjoy this. It's got so many elements in one. There is action, drama, a bit of horror, and a nice love story. 

Enjoy!

No comments: