Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd write

Have you ever had something consume you to the point that it also consumes your dreams? When I sleep, I dream of the work I could be doing. And when I'm awake I feel like I should be working on my next book.

I love to write, it's my passion. But sometimes just like fire, passion can burn. You know the expression that money is "burning a hole" through your pocket? Meaning you just have to spend it.

Well, this series ... it burns. Except I guess you could say the hole is in my mind. LOL Gee, that sounds great. I've probably just invented a new form of psychosis with that explanation. HA!

The point is, I simply have to get it on paper. I should finish edits on book five soon and hopefully begin writing book six within the next couple of weeks. Maybe then I can get some sleep.

No comments: