Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What's your vampire name?

In light of yesterday's movie rant, I thought we could all (especially me LOL) use something more fun. I don't like to post negative things, so I don't do it often. It makes me feel bad. Simple as that.

So, today's blog is about vampire names. Here's what the name generator said about me and my husband.

My vampire name:

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Genevieve Tussaud
Known in some parts of the world as: Athene of The Winged Death
The Great Archives Record:
Comes on silent wings in the night and wraps a deadly cloak about the victim; impartial as a die, unyielding as stone.


My husband's vampire name:

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Uriel Tussaud
Known in some parts of the world as: Metatron of The Highway Thieves

The Great Archives Record:
Takes more than gold from the rich on the highway - takes blood too.

Okay, so mine is pretty creepy, but I got a kick out of his, "takes blood too," ILMAO.
Put in your friend's names too and see what it comes up with. Be warned, you could easily waste five minutes or more playing with this generator.
Have fun.

5 comments:

Meg said...

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Goddess of Angels
Known in some parts of the world as:
Consort of Wraiths
The Great Archives Record:
A needy and violent spirit.

Ooh, I like it!

Tracey H. Kitts said...

Very cool, Pheebles:)

Anonymous said...

Love these things where youe get vampire names. Mine was :
The great Archieves determine you t have gone by the identity :
Empress of Night
Known in some parts of the world as:
Concubine of the Steely Moon
The Great Archives Record: A child of the Moon Goddess-Cold, determined, but of the light in the night

Anonymous said...

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Hanzi Rowan
Known in some parts of the world as:
Famine of The Steely Moon
The Great Archives Record:
A child of the Moon Goddess - Cold, determined, but of the light in the night.

I Love this name!!!

Anonymous said...

omg! That is soo creepy! I have the same last name as you do! Mine is Antoinette Tassaud. Weird.