Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Please do not send me your story/plot ideas

I realize that this is a given for most people. LOL I am thrilled to think that my words might inspire someone else. If that's the case, that's awesome. However, if you feel that strongly about the concept, I encourage you to write your own book.

I have taken bits and pieces of mythology and folklore and done my own thing with it. I will continue to twist things in my own way.

If I lived for 200 years, I could never write all the ideas that I already have. I have enough characters that keep me up at night.

For legal reasons, I cannot accept story concepts from anyone else. No matter how great they are, or how long they've been on your mind. That is YOUR intellectual material, not mine. I cannot write about your ideas. Sorry.

No comments: