Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A few of my favorite things

I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite things with everyone. Be warned, I am a very random person. LOL And these are in no particular order.

1. Coffee - I love it. My favorite is Blue Mountain (a Jamaican blend). But, if I can't get Blue Mountain, my next favorite is Dukin Donuts. I'm also fond of vanilla creamer.

2. Vanilla scented candles - This brightens my mood like nothing else. The fragrance is soothing and sometimes it inspires me to bake.

3. Horror movies - My favorite type of horror is the kind that really makes you think. Using my mind is often much scarier than seeing someone torn to pieces. But, having said that, I must confess to my love of cheesy horror as well. I rent almost every B horror movie that comes to Redbox. LOL It's a bizarre fascination of mine.

4. Fat puppy bellies - No explanation required.

5. Fantasy RPG games - My love of Dragon Age knows no bounds. I never get tired of elves, dwarves, and dragons. Ever. I've also replayed Dragon Age: Origins several times just to drool over Alistair.

6. Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit - See #5, the same explanation applies here, only I drool over Thorin Oakenshield.

7. Beards - Yes, I am a lover of facial hair. If worn correctly, it can be very, very sexy.

8. Mythology - I love to read mythology of all kinds. While most people think of Greeks when they hear the word mythology, I like to read legends from every culture I can find.

9. Vampires and Werewolves - This one should come as no surprise. If I had to choose a favorite, I don't think I could.

10. Castles - The theme on my computer right now is called "Castles of Europe." It has been my lifelong dream to one day live in a castle.

11. Batman - Simply because he is awesome. No, really, Batman is awesome. Though I love Joker more, I must say that Batman is my favorite superhero. Why? Because he is the only one who could actually exist in the world as we know it. And being sexy as hell doesn't hurt.

12. Hugs - Though I don't like to receive them from random ass people for no reason, I DO like to be hugged by people I know and care about.

13. Gardening - I look forward to my fall pumpkin garden all year. I also like to grow roses, but I am pretty good with most any type of plant.


See, told you I was random. LOL Now, back to work and more coffee. And maybe some Skyrim if I get finished early.

No comments: