Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm still here, just busy. :)

 
When I realized how long it had been since I blogged I thought, "Wow. I should probably let people know I'm still alive. LOL

First of all, I love this time of year. From October-February, the weather here is fantastic. So, I've been taking longer walks with my dog, Roscoe and spending more time in the fresh, cool air.

Aside from that, I've been working really hard to finish some upcoming books. Some are new and others are re-releases.

I just finished writing Frankenstein: Unleashed. This is another erotic horror title with me writing as T.K. Hardin. It is scheduled to be released in January 2014.

Right now, I'm working on getting Three Days of Night ready for its re-release in December 2013. As it stands right now, I should be finished with the final edits this week.

Plus, Three Days of Night is the final book to be returned to me from my former publisher. This means that aside from my works published with Ellora's Cave, I'm all indie. I have to say, that is a great feeling.

Speaking of Ellora's Cave, I've got another book coming out with them, no release date yet. It's called Howl for me. This story was previously published as Once in a Blue Moon, but has gotten a re-vamp. No pun intended. LOL This one is about a werewolf.

In addition to all that, I've got cover art ready to go for the next 2 Lilith Mercury books, both are currently on my schedule for sometime next year. No definite release dates yet.

Oh, and during all this time, the Eternally Yours Vampire Menage Collection has remained on the Dark Fantasy Best Sellers list on Amazon. (in the top 10) I can't wipe smile from my face. :)



No comments: