Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October has inspired me

I have been SO ridiculously busy this month, and the second week isn't even finished yet. LOL I've been cleaning, gardening, even walking my dog extra. But most of all, I've been writing like crazy. I think it's the change in the air. Living in Florida is truly miserable until late September - mid March. Sometimes the heat is too much even in March.

Today is another of those fabulous days and I'm eager to share what I've been working on. Everyone is trying to save money, myself included. So, I wanted to do something to help my readers save money AND still be able to pay my bills.

I decided to put together a few boxed sets of some of my most popular books.

First, I put together the Lilith Mercury, Werewolf Hunter Collection. This is a collection of the first three books in the Lilith Mercury, Werewolf Hunter series, along with a clickable table of contents. This series focuses on the life of Lilith Mercury, a werewolf Hunter who is also half werewolf. Did I mention there are several sexy men in her life? This story has graphic violence, and graphic sex. It also has a new take on the origins of werewolves and vampires. There are many ups and downs in Lilith's life and much more to come.

I wanted to give readers a significant savings, and still give them a reason to check out my Lilith Mercury series. (This collection is 248,567 words in length, if you were wondering.) At its introductory price readers will save $4.98. That's enough to buy more books! Ha. Ha.


Lilith Collection, Boxes

Purchase your copy here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FP85QUG


Next, I started working on something even more wickedly fun, the Eternally Yours Vampire Menage Collection (3 Books). I wanted to put together something entertaining/sexy for readers, as well as something that would save them money. This three book collection is 2,49, 754 words of content. Normally, that much story would cost nearly $13. At its introductory price, that is a savings of $12.98! And did I mention there are lots of sexy vampires?

This collection includes my best selling full-length novels Bitten, Necromancer, and Diary of an Incubus. All for the starting price of .99 cents.

Eternally Yours Collection

Purchase your copy here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FQ5TSFC

As you can see, I'm all fired up about October. LOL I sincerely hope everyone enjoys these stories, and the money they save. Now, I'm off to hang more ghosts in my trees. Yay for cooler temperatures and lower humidity!



No comments: