Friday, May 24, 2013

How about some drinks recommended by Dracula?

That's right, you heard me. I've got a brand new release, but this post isn't all about promo. Plus, it's Memorial Day Weekend. So, I thought I would share a few recipes to help you party harder.

Before I get to the drinks, I'd like to thank all my dedicate fans who have been waiting for this book. This is book four in the Lilith Mercury Werewolf Hunter series. I am grateful for every single email or Facebook post that asked when the next book was coming out. I am thrilled to know you wanted to read it that much. :) So, without further ado, here are the details on Original Sin.


Peter was Lilith's first love--and the first person to call her a monster. Despite their past, Lilith would save him if she could, but when Peter is infected with lycanthropy and becomes determined to challenge Marco for the position of lupinus regalis, wolf king, she faces a hard choice. 

Warning: This book contains graphic sex, graphic violence, and graphic language. No werewolves were harmed in the making of this book.



I'm also very proud of the way the cover turned out for this one. I smile every time I look at it. In my mind (as I worked on the cover) this image represents the first time Lilith mentions Marco in Book One of the series (Red), when she saw him standing outside in the rain. Very symbolic and drool-worthy. Ha. Ha.

Now, why drink recipes and why Dracula? Well, because Dracula is also a character in the Lilith Mercury series. In this installment, he opens a club called Original Sin. When I first wrote Original Sin, I also wrote a complete menu for the club. I even wrote all the Laws of Vampiric Tolerance  They aren't things that are just referenced in the series. I actually wrote them out so I would know what I was talking about later.

So, in the name of fun and a good celebration this Memorial Day Weekend, I thought I would share some of the drinks that are mentioned in Original Sin. All ingredients should be mixed to taste. Have fun!

Kat drinks this one - 

Busted Cherry: Blackberry Infused Vodka, Godiva Liqueur & Cherry Juice


Elijah drinks this one - 

Tryst: Everclear, Jolt cola


Bade drinks this one - 

Tie Me To The Bedpost: Coconut Rum, Midori, Citrus Vodka & Lime Juice



Bade and Lilith drink this together. That's right, Bade and Lilith are drinking together.

Rough Trade: Vodka, Strawberry liqueur, Orange juice



And of course, the clubs signature drink.

Original Sin: White rum, Apricot brandy, Lemon juice, Superfine sugar, Grenadine




No comments: