Sunday, August 19, 2012

Having a fantastic morning. :)

Even though I have yet to get a cup of coffee, today is a great day. Want to know why? For one thing, I've been doing my very best to think positively. That's right, I'm shaking off my pessimistic thoughts and looking on the bright side. I'm an upbeat person by nature. However, time, shitty past jobs, and the economy have taken their toll on me. I'm not going to get into a long speech about the power of positive thinking. But I will tell you it absolutely works. When I was really down and thought the world hated me, I expected bad things to happen, and they did.

Now, I wake up each day anticipating something wonderful. Yes, there's more to it than that. My point is, more and more good things are now coming my way. You get what you expect to get. Sure, bad things will still happen from time to time. That's life. I'm looking to increase the good stuff. Nothing wrong with that. :)

So, on to some good news to share. Object of My Affection has just been released! This is book two in the Lilith Mercury, Werewolf Hunter Series. Also, for those interested, Red (Book One in the series) is coming soon to print. Click the link below the book for more information on Object of My Affection.


Plus, Constant Cravings just received it's 7th 5-star review! Only one is listed on Amazon. The others are on different blog sites and the Ellora's Cave page. Either way, I'm thrilled. :)





No comments: