Friday, February 10, 2012

I've got some good news

For those of you who are die hard print fans, Frank and The Werewolf Tamer is now available in print. Isn't that awesome?


It will be available within a week on Amazon to order. But in the meantime, you can order directly from Createspace. For those not familiar, Createspace is Amazon's print site. They handle all of their print on demand orders.


Now, for those interested in uploading books themselves, I thought I would share how easy Createspace was to use. Before this I had never formatted a book for print in my life. Honestly, it sounded like it would be hard. I was nervous. I shouldn't have been.

This site was so easy to use. They even offer suggestions on book size to offer you the best possible distribution. Good to know, since I didn't have a clue. The most difficult part (which still wasn't really hard) was the cover art. I designed and formatted my own. For the ebook, this was easy. But what about formatting for a print book? They give you measurements of how large your photo should be. Plus, you get a very easy to understand program to use on the site with a great preview tool. It took me a couple of tries to get the cover just right, but it was more time consuming than "hard."

They also gave me a code to enter to get a free proof copy of my book. It looks great! I couldn't be more pleased. I've even designed my own logo on the back:)


For those who prefer ebook format:

No comments: