Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lilith Mercury is not paying my bills

For those of you who know the series, I'm sure you'll understand what this post is about by the title. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the letters asking when the next book will be and letting me know how much you enjoy it. I love Lilith too. My heart has always been in this story, but unfortunately, it isn't paying the bills.

I don't plan to stop writing the series, but there will be a significant delay in the next book. I won't lie to you. I have to make some money. It's not about greed, it's about survival. If I plan to continue writing (and I'd like to) then I have to write what sells. As of now, that is not Lilith Mercury.

I feel like fans of the series deserve to know what's going on. Please understand that I'm not abandoning you. I just don't want to be homeless.

No comments: