Monday, April 20, 2009

Catching up

I didn't realize it had been so long since I blogged. Nothing is wrong. Actually, quite a bit is going right:) I've just been really busy. I finally finished Wicked City and it is AWESOME. LOL Seriously, not just because I wrote it, but I loved this story so much. I really got into the characters and it has the happiest ending I've ever written:) How could such a dark story have such a happy ending? You'll just have to read it and see. lol That is once I finish editing it and decide where I'm submitting it.

Plus, one of my cats just had two kittens. I have been busy playing nanny and loving every fuzzy minute of it. I love animals:) Anything cute and furry gets my attention. They are 15 days old and their heads are still too heavy to walk much. lol It's so friggin' cute watching them try.

That's right, I like werewolves, vampires, even an occasional zombie ... and kittens. hahahahaha I'll try to post some pictures in the next few days.

No comments: