Sunday, October 19, 2014

The power of positivity

I don't know about anyone else, but it's been one of those weeks for me. I'm not going to get overly personal, but I will share some random positive things. Why? Because it makes me feel better. Maybe it will help some of you out there, who are also stressed out, to feel better as well. Get ready for some ridiculous crap. LOL

These are in no particular order, and they aren't "about" anything in particular either. This is just a random collection of things that make me smile. I hope they make you smile also.

Because everyone needs to feel like a unicorn sometimes. :)


It's Batman on a unicorn. It needs no explanation.


We are now ready for the dookie apocalypse. LOL


Why am I posting this?


This is me in Target. LOL 


I love horror movies, therefore, this is funny. LOL


Hell, yeah! 


This is my mouse pad. Really. 


Because one does not simply stop making Mordor jokes. ;)


Anger management issues. LOL


I have laughed way too much at this.


Because unicorns are awesome. 


This is what I need to look at every day. 



This concludes my randomness. I hope it helped. LOL

No comments: