Friday, October 3, 2014

Getting lots of new stories lined up for next year

It's been a little while since my last post. That's because I've been writing. A lot. LOL My hands started to hurt again a few days ago. So, in order to write, I'm wrapped in ACE bandages and Tiger Balm.  In the past 2 months, I've finished the last Lilith book (which is huge), wrote another short novel for an anthology, finished the first book in a new series, and am almost finished with the second. No wonder I'm hurting.

This is my favorite month of the whole year. And as usual with the beginning of fall, I seem to come alive. As soon as the temperature drops, I feel like a million bucks.Right now, I'm listening to the sound of rain and anticipating the temperature drop in a few hours. Ahhh. I freaking love October. I've got my Halloween decorations out. All that's left to do is hang a few ghosts in my front yard.


Before I go, I wanted to share a little bit of what I'm working on for next year. Remember me mentioning the Bound by Blood series that I wanted to write? I've been making notes on it since 2012, but the books are finally happening. I've finished the first and will probably finish the second by this weekend. I'm hoping to finish the series sometime in January and have it be (hopefully) 6 books when complete.


Here are the covers for the first 3. We did a photo shoot specifically for this story. I couldn't find anything that I felt suited the look of the main character, and the mood/tone of the tale. So, I decided to create something original. With the help of my photographer, Stacey Mixon, here's what we came up with.






As I told someone recently, this one's got all kinds of stuff. Half-demon werewolf hunters, hot werewolves, witches, dragons, sorcerers, trolls, family curses, true love, miracles. LOL

Thankfully, the person I said this to is also a fan of The Princess Bride and got that joke. I can't wait to finish this series and share it with my readers. I think you're really going to dig it. :)

No comments: