Saturday, January 14, 2012

10 things you might not know about me

I thought it would be fun if I blogged about something ... well, FUN. You know, just for the heck of it? Just because I take writing seriously doesn't mean that's all I ever talk about or blog about. Let's face it, there's more to the world and to life than one topic. On my blog you will encounter all sorts of randomness. LOL

Now, here's 10 things you might not know about me. (In no particular order.)

1. I tried to fly once when I was 8 yrs. old. Epic Fail.

2. I have always loved to read and write about vampires and werewolves. It's not something I did to be "popular," or to stick with any trend.

3. I used to have a coffee cup that said "I'm saving myself for Tom Selleck." LOL Don't know what happened to it. I should get a new one made:)

4. I can think of few things more peaceful than a clear, cool night with the full moon shining down.

5. I was one stripe from a black belt in Krav Maga (and another mixed style) when I stopped taking classes. If I'd finished my last stripe, I'd be registered as a weapon.

6. I think Chuck Norris' beard is sexy.

7. Hulk Hogan told me to take my vitamins once when I was a kid. Seriously. He patted me on the head and everything. LOL

8. I don't have a foot fetish or anything, but I DO notice feet. If someone takes care of their feet, it's a good sign they take care of the rest of themselves. The sight of freaky unkempt toes will make me scream. It's so nasty!

9. Beauty and The Beast is my favorite fairy tale, followed closely by Red Riding Hood.

10. I love drama, the theatrical kind. Not stupid bitches who talk trash. LOL

Now, you know a few more random things about me. Wasn't that fun? Talk of drama makes me feel the urge to practice my bitch slap. Well, off to take care of that.

No comments: