Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sexual Healing

I just realized how long it's been since I shared one of Dracula's Drink recipes. Wow. The good news is I've been busy writing. The bad news is, I haven't been as active here as I'd like.

So, in an effort to make up for my absence, how about a little Sexual Healing?

Before someone reads this and starts thinking I'm an alcoholic (because someone is bound to do just that) these drinks are not enjoyed by yours truly very often. Why? Well, because they'd ruin my otherwise healthy diet. HA. HA. HA. Having said that, I'm a grown woman and every now and then, I like a good drink.

As usual all ingredients are to taste. I use more rum than anything else. HA. HA. HA. But that's just my preference. (I can't recommend Captain Morgan enough.) I also go very light on the cream or skip it entirely because I'm lactose intollerant.

So, if you're wondering, it's just as good without the cream, but I've got friends who swear the cream is what makes the drink.

Sexual Healing: Kahlua, Amaretto, Peppermint Schnapps, Rum, Cream

Enjoy!

No comments: