Monday, April 28, 2008

Thou Shalt Do The Dance

I hope someone else has seen Evan Almighty and gets that joke. LOL So, why am I doing "the dance" today? Because Red is still climbing the charts at Fictionwise! Yes, I know I've talked a lot about it lately. That's because this is what's going on in my life right now and I am very excited about it.

I'm not putting it up here to brag. As a matter of fact, I keep talking about it because I'm mostly in shock. The part that isn't in shock is very moved. It's such an amazing feeling to know so many people are not only reading my book, but getting what I have to say. Since they get what I have to say, that means they get me.

Some people go their whole lives without every making that connection to another person. You know, having someone "get" them. To be able to write and to share my thoughts and feelings with the audience is like being able to share little bits and pieces of me. Because that's really what I'm doing.

I am humbled that anyone thought it worthy to even go into print. But to get this kind of response from readers takes my breath away. (That's why I'm having to type about it. LOL Okay, that was a bad joke.)

This is what I've always wanted to do with my life and now I have the chance. Not many people can say that. So, like I said, this isn't a brag. This is another thank you to my readers (because without you guys I wouldn't be here) and a thank you to God. (Because without him I wouldn't be here either.)

So, here are the latest stats on Red. (On Fictionwise)

#4 in the Romance Category

#3 NCP's list

#10 Recent Best Sellers

No comments: