Friday, March 20, 2020

Need books? I'm here for you.

NO, this post isn't ALL about the damn virus.

These last few weeks have been unprecedented and for many, scary.

COVID-19 (as much as we're all tired of hearing about it) is having a real impact on all of us, our families, our travel, and our day-to-day routines. 


The long term effects of the virus on people and businesses is still not known. That fact alone can quickly overwhelm anyone. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has started turning off the news and just reading a few headlines online, for the sake of my sanity.

If I don't distance myself to some degree, I can't continue to write. I think a lot of people are facing similar situations. It is for these reasons that I'm running this promotion. (Now through the end of April 2020)

No, this isn't just a cash grab. It's a legitimate attempt to offer people an affordable escape from all this stress. Actually, I only make 35 cents from each sale of a 99 cents book. And obviously, I make nothing at all on the free ones. (Unless they're downloaded through KU)




Here are a few fan favorites that are now 99 cents. Many of these titles have never been on sale before. Ever. That includes every single book in my Lilith Mercury, Werewolf Hunter series.

The entire series can be found below the description of Red, Book One. ( On Amazon)

Red is FREE on Amazon US (It would be free everywhere, but that is Amazon's call, not mine.)




Looking for a bingable paranormal series to sink your teeth into? Fans of the Anita Blake and Sookie Stackhouse series are loving Lilith Mercury. 


This is Book One in the Lilith Mercury Series. 
Dr. Alfred Moody saved her life, but the werewolf, Marco may hold the key to her heart. She's torn between the man who saved her humanity and the one who makes her want to embrace the beast. 
NOTE: This series gets hotter as it goes. However, Book One is NOT erotic. Someday Lilith will have a happy ending, but this is only the beginning.
WARNING: This book contains graphic language and graphic violence.

Eden is discounted for the very first time
99 cents or FREE with Kindle Unlimited

Not all paradise is lost.
Catrina's world is turned upside down the moment she agrees to Viktor's plan. Who even knew that Abraham Van Helsing had a younger brother? Not only that, but a brother who was turned by the King of Vampires and who held such obvious power. Now she must deal with the consequences of her actions and an attraction she can no longer deny. Viktor wants her to spy on the alpha werewolf, Alexander. He suspects Alex is responsible for the murder of a fellow vampire. However, there is one major problem with this plan. The werewolf is just as hard to resist as Viktor and Catrina is caught right in the middle.
Warning: This book contains, graphic language, graphic sex, violence, and two smoking hot heroes.

Till the Break of Dawn
99 cents or FREE with Kindle Unlimited

So what if he's immortal. It could work, right?
Thanks to a bet with her best friend, Dawn is about to get involved with the undead love of her life for the second time. 
Warning: This book contains graphic sex, graphic language, and one smoking hot vampire.

As I've said, ALL of my books are either 99 cents or free right now. the only exceptions are boxed sets that already offer a significant discount. ;) 

I hope this helps, I really do.


You can find a complete list of my books on my Amazon Author Page.

No comments: