Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bitten has been nominated for an award!

I've been so busy trying to take care of Sam (my injured dog who is slowly improving), that I missed this entirely.

Thanks to my friend Stacey Jo (who is a total sweetheart), I got the awesome news that Bitten has been nominated for an award.

Bitten is up for Best Menage Romance at Sizzling PR! I am so excited. It is an honor to be nominated. Period. It is even more of an honor to see my name beside so many others that I respect.

If you have a minute (and you enjoyed the story), I would really appreciate your vote.


http://sizzlingpr.com/sizzling-award-nominations/

Instructions for casting your vote can be found through the link above. Voting ends January 20th.

For whoever nominated me, Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. :)


Bitten is available at Amazon as well as other online retailers.


No comments: