Monday, November 14, 2011

My NaNoWriMo project is finished!

Already? Yep. And the month isn't even over yet! I'm so proud. Tonight I finished Shaman's Touch. I've been working on this book off and on (between other projects) for over a year. Now, I can honestly say I believe this is the best book I've written so far and I can't wait for my fans to read it.

I put lots of time, research and much of my knowledge of the fairy world into this book. Not to mention some hilarious moments. These characters wouldn't shut up, so there's lots of dialogue. But, according to all my reviewers and readers, dialogue is something I'm good at. *big grin*

I'm gonna do another thorough self-edit, maybe embellish a bit here and there, but the project is basically done. Once I add a bit more polish, it's off it my editor. I hope she loves it like I do :)

By the way, I've written 19,022 words in the past 5 days. I'm gonna rest my fingers now. Wait ... where the hell is that smoke coming from?

No comments: