Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm working on it:)

Just thought I'd give an update of what's going on with me. I've been getting lots of emails about the next Lilith Mercury book. First of all, thank you for writing to me:) I'm so glad to know this series is being enjoyed by so many. I promise I haven't forgotten about Lilith and certainly not Marco or Dracula. *sigh*

I am planning to have the next book in to my editor by October. I'm working on several other projects at the moment. I'm about halfway finished with two novel-length books. One is about a woman named Luna who has her whole world turned upside down in one night. Her best friend gets eaten by an unidentified creature and a fairy shaman slips something in her coffee that "lifts the veil," suddenly making the magical world visible to her.

The other book is (at least in appearance) a modern, sexy Frankenstein. Of course, there's more to it than that and it has nothing to do with the actual Mary Shelley story. Or Dean Koontz, or anyone else who has done their spin:) Koontz is brilliant, by the way, but I'm rambling.

Oh, I almost forgot, I sold a new story! I'll be mailing the contract shortly for a new story with Ellora's Cave called Raven's Destiny. It's a little longer than a short story around 13,000 words. I suppose it's a short novella, if there is such a thing. LOL

Anyway, more to come on Raven's Destiny and other updates as I get them. I'm also working on converting my website to a new format which is driving me crazy. God bless my friend Stacey for his help or I would have to start completely from scratch.

I've been working in the yard today and I think I'm dehydrated. I'm seeing spots and I feel dizzy. HAHAHAHA I'm going to stop typing now.

No comments: