Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday Thirteen - 13 Embarrassing Ways to Die

Today I felt like doing something kind of stupid. Ha. Ha. So, please allow me to present ... Thirteen Embarrassing Ways to Die. :D (Listed in no particular order) Be warned, these are pretty bad, but they're only listed for a laugh anyway. If you blog the Thursday 13 also, feel free to leave a link in the comments.

1. On the toilet. I've always thought this was particularly embarrassing. I mean, you don't even get to wipe. Eeewww.

2. During sex. I know, I know. Some people might not think this is so bad. But what if you were with a prostitute? LOL

3. While cussing someone out. Nothing says "end of discussion" like dropping dead. lol

4. Suffocated by poop. I read about a guy years ago that died underneath a pile of elephant crap. Apparently, he was going to give the pachyderm a suppository when it "erupted," trapping him under the poop.

5. Reenacting a stunt from any of the "Jackass" movies. Really, do we have to elaborate? lol

6. Snorting a strange white substance you thought was cocaine. lol It could be anything! Borax cleaning powder maybe?

7. An erection lasting longer than four hours. That you failed to seek help for. HAHAHAHHAHA

8. Looking down the barrel of a loaded gun. To see if you remembered to load it.

9. Trying to fly off the roof wearing a Batman costume.

10. Hemorrhage from an atomic wedgie.

11. Blown up in a meth lab. Seriously, this happens way too much.

12. Attacked by a pack of chihuahuas.

13. (For a man) While wearing frilly women's underwear.


Never let it be said that I don't have a sense of humor. HAHAHHA Hopefully, you got a laugh out of this nonsense. Okay, now back to writing.

2 comments:

skylanicole said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS LIST....LMAO IT WAS A COMPLETE TRACEY ORIGINAL, IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING WE WOULD COME UP WITH WHILE "WORKING"

Tracey H. Kitts said...

Thanks, Skyla. LOL I was thinking the same thing while I wrote it. For some reason the Atomic Wedgie made me think of you. hahahahaha