Monday, May 21, 2007

Gypsies, tramps and thieves?

When I woke up that song was on my mind, just couldn't resist using it as a topic. But, enough about my last family reunion. LOL I can't say enough for just taking a weekend to do absolutely nothing. I feel very much refreshed, and as the coffee brews this morning, so does ... gasp ... another story idea.

I'm still editing Brain Dead, which I personally feel is the best thing I've ever written. I'm not full of myself, so I'm not just saying that. I've looked at my own work and been able to admit before when it needs ... well, work. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it is polished, and there is a drastic difference in this, my sixth book, and my first.

My first book Red has already been contracted with New Concepts Publishing, though a release date has not been established yet. Book two is currently under review, and I am hopeful:) Now, there's a phrase I haven't used in a while. It is amazing what a return to exercise and taking your vitamins can do to a person. I feel like a new woman compared to last week.

So, I'm not going to start my new idea yet, since I do need some rest seeing as how writing is not my only job. However, I am writing it down to put away in my little notebook for later. Actually, I have several notebooks, this one is going in the "new story idea" notebook. I try to be organized, but it's probably just OCD.

No comments: