Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Vanilla goes with coffee like cigar goes with Clinton

Sorry about the title. LOL But there's nothing quite like a good cup of coffee. Vanilla coffee, to be exact, which is what I am enjoying right now. My favorite so far is Millstone French Vanilla, with vanilla cream.

But, it really goes beyond coffee for me. Vanilla is a scent and flavor I have deliberately chosen to associate with one of the main characters of my series. His name is Marco Barak, and I cannot write about him without smiling. That's right boys and girls, wolfmen taste good if you lick them. You can chat with him if you like. Marco bot is up and running, but I'm still ironing out some kinks. Well, once you read my book, you might like the kinks.:) If you're interested, the link is at the bottom of the page. Now if you'll excuse me, coffee calls.

No comments: