Friday, August 15, 2014

The Bleeding Heart is available for PRE-ORDER on Amazon!

I am so excited! I had no idea that Amazon allowed pre-order status for independently published books. :) Apparently, I've done something special to qualify for pre-order status. LOL At least, I like to think I'm special. The point is, I can now list my books up to 90 days before their release dates. This is awesome! That means that readers can go ahead and order them while they are thinking about it, and don't have to worry about remembering a release date. Plus, it takes a load off my mind about getting the books uploaded EXACTLY on time.

Most of my books end up being released about a day early. It's not that I'm wishy-washy or anything. When you upload to Amazon through KDP, you are told that it takes anywhere from 12-24 hours for your book to go live on the site. When I tell readers a date, I like to stick to that. I'm all about being on schedule. With this new pre-order thing, Amazon will make sure the book goes live precisely when it is supposed to. I am thrilled about that.

I'm so glad I had the cover art and everything ready ahead of time. :) Now, all I've got to do is be sure to upload the finished product by Sept. 21st. I'm almost finished with my final read-through now. So, provided that my editor/partner in crime doesn't make any more corrections, we'll be in business for the October 1st release date.

Here are all the details on The Bleeding Heart.



****This title is currently available for PRE-ORDER. The official release date is October 1, 2014.****

This is Book Six in the Lilith Mercury, Werewolf Hunter Series.

Lilith is finally coming to terms with who she is and the powers she's inherited. For the first time she accepts her scars, the ones you can see and the ones you can't. Her relationship with Dracula progresses as Marco continues to decide where he stands. Marco is slowly learning what Lilith already knows. He belongs with her, as does Dracula...and maybe Bade too.

Warning: This book contains graphic violence, graphic language, and sex. Plus several sexy werewolves, and one smoking hot vampire.




On a side note, thank you so much for everyone who has written to ask about the next book in the series. There will be one final book after this one, After Dark. That one is coming in January, 2015. It does my heart good to know that a story that I love so much is also loved by so many others. :)



4 comments:

D.Smith said...

Yea we have a date this book has been on my must read it as soon as it comes out day. Hopeful I will be by my self when it pops up would really hate to be with friends and keep looking down at my kindle. But Dracula is waiting for me and I really need to go. So good luck with orders can't wait to see what happens with Dracula yum.

Tracey H. Kitts said...

Thanks. :D It's so exciting to hear you're looking forward to seeing what happens. I hope I don't disappoint. ;)

Dracula fans in particular should love this one. And Bade fans. :)

D Smith said...

Finally we are down to a few days and not weeks.:-]

Tracey H. Kitts said...

I'm excited. :D I hope everyone enjoys it.