Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life has been crazy lately

My life is completely crazy right now. I've been off-line for a little over a week. My motherboard finally died. Don't buy a Dell. Seriously, it's been nothing but a piece of crap since got it.

I've experienced another horrible day job/night job. I won't get into details, but it's the only thing I've ever run screaming from. Well, not literally, but I screamed in private and certainly wanted to run. Let's just say, it did not work out. So, now I'm looking into going back to school.

I am still working on a new book. By hand, because my computer isn't up yet. Thanks to some friends of mine, sometime tomorrow I'll have a brand new computer with all my old data transferred to it:) Hopefully, I won't have to reset all of my frontpage extensions or that'll be another huge pain in the butt. Not to mention time consuming on my slow connection.

Anyway, the point of this is, I'm under a lot of stress, but I'm still writing. I guess I could have just said that to start with. If you pray ... pray for me. I could use it:)

No comments: